error uploading to youtube

Aug 8, 2009 at 3:19 AM
Edited Aug 14, 2009 at 1:35 AM

I keep getting an "Unable to write data to transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. (0x80131620)" error when trying to upload to youtube from photogallery live v 2009.  my youtube account was created from google using an external email address instead of just creating within youtube if that matters.  I have tried uploading the file under several different categories.  Also, fyi, the file is a 205 mb, 1280x720 avi file encoded with h.264.  Also tried a 16 mb file as well.

[edit] got this to work by installing the k-lite codec package or ffdshow package.  Seems like it was a codec decode or encode issue.

Other suggestions:

Ability to pause an upload and re-start later from the current spot in the paused upload.

Also, is there a way to add upload dimensions to the plugin so you could select the various HD and SD dimensions that are allowed within youtube and then reduce the size or leave alone based on the selected upload dimension?

thanks

Jan 19, 2010 at 2:26 AM

I've  been having the same trouble.  Also, it seems to take 4eva to upload even a short video.  I have one uploading right now around 7 minutes and I'm not sure it's going to make it.  There is no time to go by to let me know how long it will be.  It's being going for over an hour.  Maybe I don't have the latest addition?  Thanks!